1. This is one of my favorite pictures that I think I’ve ever taken with my husband. I don’t know why, it just makes me so happy. He really is the love of my life.
2. Brian and I have been hiding that wee dinosaur for each other to find for a couple of years now. It made my day when I found it nestled between the O and V.
3. Brinovirus shared his germs with me. I can’t remember the last time I got sick with a cold, so I guess I was due for one. But this was a yucky one.
4. On Monday night, after 4 days of not breathing through my nose and constant sinus pressure, I made a juice with ginger and citrus. It was a miracle! I could breathe! I’m pretty sure that’s what cured me because the next day I was 95% better.
5. Another thing I love about Bribri is that, of the two of us, he is the one with insatiable chocolate cravings. So I wasn’t surprised when I found him making brownies. With bacon sprinkles.
If you want to join in, share your 5 highlights of the last week and link up over on From My Grey Desk!
1. I got to hang out with my friend Emily three times in the last week! We lived together for a couple of years in college so it’s been great getting to spend more time with her and our other college buddy, Leslie.
2. Bri-muscle turned 31 on Monday! I love being married to an old man. 😉 He asked if I would go for a jog with him and I couldn’t say no since it was his b-day.
3. Another college buddy. Carrie sent this awesome card (she always does) with one of Bri’s college friends circa 2002. Crazy.
4. I figured out how to use liquid eyeliner! TRIUMPH. I had to raise my eyebrows for you to see the wing. Another reason I love my bangs — they hide my forehead “surprise lines.”
5. Emily and I saw a show choir concert last night at the SAS campus. We were probably the youngest in the audience by about 40 years, but it was fun nonetheless.