Yields about 12 muffies.
- 2 C flour
- 1 C oil (evoo or vegetable)
- 1/4 C water
- 1 tsp salt
- 2 tsp baking soda
- 4 large eggs
- 3/4 C brown sugar
- 2 tsp cinnamon
- 1 tsp nutmeg
- 2 tsp vanilla
- 2 C pulp
- 1 C dark chocolate chips (you could add nuts if you like that sort of thing)
1. Preheat oven to 350F and grease a 12 cup muffin tin thoroughly.
2. In a large bowl, combine the flour, oil, water, salt, baking soda, eggs and sugar and blend well.
3. Add cinnamon, nutmeg, vanilla, pulp, and chocolate chips and mix well.
4. Scoop into the well greased muffin tin and bake 20-25 minutes.
5. Let them cool for about 10 minutes before trying to eat them.