This has been one of my favorite juices so far.
The Summer Blend:
- 4 kiwis, peeled
- 1 pint strawberries, hulled
- 1/2 pineapple, peeled and sliced into eighths
- Prep your fruit. (If you’re looking for a good fruit/veggie wash, I would recommend the Norwex Fresh Wash. There’s no funny taste, no harmful chemicals, and it actually helps my berries last longer in the fridge.) Leave your pineapple in long slices.
- Turn juicer onto low and go to town! I like to do the smaller fruit (by the handful) first so that if there are any little bits that don’t make it, the larger pieces will push them through.
- Enjoy with a tiny umbrella. 🙂
This pulp would make amazing muffins or scones. OR! Whipped into some butter cream frosting for cupcakes! Can you tell I’m hungry?