and stick a letter opener in my ears.
I can’t go a stinken day without hearing or seeing wee Justin Bieber. I’ve been wondering if other people feel this way. I’ve been thinking about making a hit list and chart my daily inundations of JB. (I’ve made mental notes all week because I’m truly astonished by his seemingly ubiquitous presence.)
Hit list this week:
- Saturday: (shortly after my 5 minute rant about how I can’t escape the Beeb) Brian pointed at a JB poster as we walked into WalMart. So naturally I punched him really hard in the butt.
- Sunday: don’t remember
- Monday: heard him on the radio in the grocery store (couldn’t escape)
- Tuesday: somehow on the Ellen DeGeneres show. I remember thinking, “Darn you Ellen! I can’t stay mad at you!”
- Wednesday: Can’t remember, but I know it happened
- Thursday: someone I follow on twitter tweeted about him
- Today: singing happy birthday on the American Cancer society bday commercial (I’d much rather hear Jack Johnson or even Keith Urban). (I may or may not have ‘screamed’ when I saw the commercial as the realization hit me that I almost made it all day without a JB hit. And I may or may not have but definitely did get in trouble with my husband for the loudness.)
- Today part II: reading Beth’s blog!!! Thanks BETH!