I do love Canada. Maybe not in the same way that I love America, but still. In response to the responses I received from my Canadian friends (Holla!) here is a list of the things I love about Canada:
- There is a holiday almost every single month.
- Alex Trebek is Canadian.
- I’ve started using the agreeing “hey” at the end of my sentences when germane. Brian doesn’t like this. But it feels so good!
- Vancouver is definitely the prettiest city I’ve ever lived in. Majestic mountains, ocean, and city convalesce creating a gorgeous place to live.
- Like Jill said, there is never a shortage of sushi and bubble tea! 珍珠奶茶
- I have so many Asian-Canadian friends! And, this is important, they helped me discover my true self. While I’m white on the outside, what you do not see is that inside I am yellow! I’m an egg! If I had not moved here, I might never have known!
- A new mom gets a full year of paid maternity leave.
- Summer is beautiful, not muggy and so humid that you start sweating immediately even if you’re not doing anything.
- It’s impossible not to recycle. There are bins all over the place!
Okay, that’s all for now. Oh Canada! I’m soon to become a permanent resident of yours.